Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Real World Database Config and Tuning Pre-Conference by Kevin Kline
Friday, October 5, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
This multi-module full day seminar covers the spectrum of best practices as they
relate to database and application design and configuration, implementation, maintenance and
performance tuning. With a special focus on IT organizations with large SQL Server deployments,
MVP Kevin Kline will discuss:
- Bare metal tuning of server and disk configuration
- Benchmarking performance
- Physical machine versus virtual machine deployment
- Database conceptual design and normalization through to physical deployment of
- databases, indexing and partitioning
- Understanding SQL Server query performance
- Identifying performance bottlenecks and resolving performance issues
- Automating as much as possible so that life gets easier!
OTHER COURSE INFORMATION:
Food: Lunch will be provided at The Knolls Country Club.
Recommended Hotel: The Victorian Suites http://newvictorianinn.com/ Rooms blocked under SQL Saturday.
Cancellation policy: no cancellations/refunds/exchanges allowed except if event is cancelled for any reason. Full payment of $99 is due at the time of registration.
When & Where
Lincoln SQL Server User Group
Lincoln SSUG is hosting pre-conference sessions for SQL Saturday 165 featuring Mark Stacey, Kevin Kline and William E. Pearson III. Be sure to also register for our FREE full day conference style event, SQL Saturday which will be held Saturday, October 6th. For details and registration: http://www.sqlsaturday.com/165/eventhome.aspx
Also be sure to register visit our website and register to receive the Lincoln SSUG newsletters by going to http://lincoln.sqlpass.org.